Senior Animator (Contract)
Ready At Dawn is looking for a senior animator to join us in creating a high profile, original VR title.
The Animator must create compelling 3d animation for both interactive gameplay and cinematic cut-scenes. The motions must be visually stunning, while simultaneously satisfying the requirements of the game design and working within the technical limitations of a real-time game environment.
A successful candidate must demonstrate a deep understanding of animation principles and the ability to work in a wide range of visual styles. Attention to detail, strong technical skills, and creative problem solving are all equally important for the role.
An animator must have solid communication skills, be able to embrace direction with enthusiasm, and be accustomed to collaborating with a diverse group of disciplines to implement and refine the animation pipeline.
- 4+ years games industry experience
- Strong technical skills (clean key framing, thoughtful use of animation rigs, and efficient use of animation tools)
- Solid understanding of game animation creation and implementation (exaggerated posing/timing, cycles, blending, animation layering)
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem solving skills. Must be open to direction and embrace change.
- Software: Maya, Motion Builder, Premiere, After Effects (or comparable programs)
- Strong drawing, editing, and photography skills are a plus
Submitted demo reels must include samples of previous work and an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted along with resume featuring references.
Please send samples of your work with your application.
Contract Duration is approximately 4 months
APPLYTo apply please email [email protected]
Please include the following:
- The job you are applying for in the subject line
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio / Website / Demo Reel
- Please include an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted