Ready At Dawn is looking for talented and passionate developers to help us push the boundaries of gameplay, art and story-telling. We are currently developing high profile original titles for both the VR and AAA console spaces.
Candidates must be passionate about gameplay and game development. Associate Programmers are responsible for working with designers to implement and tune various events and scenarios in levels. They are responsible for documenting new approaches and working with Gameplay Programmers to identify issues and fix them.
This position is very technical and is intended for entry-level programmers looking to break into the game industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Posses excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Desire to work with others in a collaborative, team-driven environment
- Have experience contributing to a wide variety of gameplay systems, such as player controls, game rules, scripting, weapons, and AI
- Be fluent in C++ and demonstrate knowledge of good object oriented software engineering practices
- Have a solid understanding of 3D mathematics
- Possess exceptional problem solving and debugging skills
- Be able to write well-structured, readable code
- Strive to add the extra polish that truly sets games apart
- 0-2 years of professional experience.
Additional Skills (pluses):
- Fluent in Python
- Experience using Maya (or similar)
APPLYTo apply please email [email protected]
Please include the following:
- The job you are applying for in the subject line
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio / Website / Demo Reel
- Please include an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted