Ready At Dawn is looking for talented and passionate developers to help us push the boundaries of gameplay, art and story-telling. We are currently developing high profile original titles for both the VR and AAA console spaces.
Successful candidates are able to quickly understand custom toolsets and deliver assets within the confines of real-time engine constraints and programming and gameplay requirements. The FX Artist possesses the ability to work both independently and in cooperation with the Art Director, Animators, Cinematic Artists, and Designers to develop visually stunning in-game FX elements for game environments, characters and cinematics as well as contribute to the development and enhancement of particle effect systems, tools, and pipelines.
- Fluent knowledge of at least one major 3D package (Max, Maya)
- Strong knowledge of Premiere, After Effects, Combustion, or similar compositing software.
- Efficient organization and communication skills and ability to prioritize and execute ideas within a schedule
- Excellent technical and artistic problem solving skills
- Experience with Photoshop or comparable program.
- Passion for video games.
- At least two years of applicable industry experience
- Software: Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush or equivalent
Additional Skills (Pluses):
- Experience with rendered effects and compositing
- Fluid simulation experience with Maya, Houdini or equivalent.
- Strong texturing skills
- Any other game related art or design experience (modeling, scripting, etc)
Demo reels / Portfolios must include samples of previous work and an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted.
APPLYTo apply please email [email protected]
Please include the following:
- The job you are applying for in the subject line
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio / Website / Demo Reel
- Please include an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted