Ready At Dawn is looking for talented and passionate developers to help us push the boundaries of gameplay, art and story-telling. We are currently working on three exciting and eclectic projects.
We are in the pre-production phase of an exciting new AAA third-person action console title, based on a brand new original IP we are creating. In addition, we are also in full production on both a cutting edge VR experience, in partnership with Oculus and De·formers, a fast and frantic third person smash’em arena game in partnership with GameTrust.
Gameplay programmers code content like enemy AI, weapons, character controls, and other functionality within an established framework. Gameplay programmers also create technical specifications for gameplaysystems that meet the requirements of the design and art teams as well as fleshing out, expanding, and implementing game designs.
The ideal candidates should:
- Have experience contributing to a wide variety of gameplay systems, such as player controls, game rules, scripting, weapons, and AI
- Understand all aspects of game programming including rendering and physics
- Be fluent in C++ and demonstrate knowledge of good object oriented software engineering practices
- Have a solid understanding of 3D mathematics.
- Possess exceptional problem solving and debugging skills
- Be able to write well-structured, readable code
- Strive to add the extra polish that truly sets games apart
3+ years of professional experience
APPLYTo apply please email [email protected]
Please include the following:
- The job you are applying for in the subject line
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio / Website / Demo Reel
- Please include an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted