This position will be responsible for performing professional level human resource activities within the primary disciplines of new hire administration, onboarding, performance management, Human Resources administration (employee relations, evaluations, training), recruiting and day-to-day Human Resources support for employees. Ideal candidates will have self-motivation with a strong work ethic and experience managing full-cycle recruitment and onboarding.
- Assist in the implementation of human resources programs.
- Administration of benefits programs, including enrollment, changes and terminations.
- Assist with the performance management process including performance review cycle.
- Coordinate recruitment activities with hiring managers, including posting, sourcing, interviewing and applicant tracking.
- Assist in analyzing benefits programs, recommend plan design modifications and coordinate open enrollment of benefits.
- Maintain accurate Human Resources recordkeeping and ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Manage the new hire onboarding and orientation as well as termination off-boarding.
- Coordinate Human Resources processing with Accounting including hires/terminations, payroll processing and carrier billing.
- Analyze and resolves human resources issues and provide solutions and recommendations to department management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Human Resources experience in core areas of HR, including employee classification, benefits administration, plan design, performance administration, wage & hour regulations, etc.
- Strong knowledge of CA labor code and state/federal employment policies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a passion to deliver a quality team member experience.
- General foundation of Payroll knowledge and experience.
- Strong communication (oral/written), organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail and follow-up.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Passion for video games and the video game industry.
APPLYTo apply please email [email protected]
Please include the following:
- The job you are applying for in the subject line
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio / Website / Demo Reel
- Please include an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted