Marketing & Communications Manager
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join us in promoting high profile original titles for both the VR and AAA console spaces. The Marketing & Communications Manager collaborates with the development and Executive teams to work across Ready At Dawn’s exciting portfolio of games while promoting the studio at large.
An ideal candidate is a self-starting autonomous problem-solver with strong and varied hands-on experience creating diverse marketing strategies. An exceptional strategic thinker to help share Ready At Dawn’s global strategy.
- Crafts the marketing campaign strategies for our games
- Responsible for helping to define the strategies that form the basis of our marketing campaigns from inception to execution
- Interprets insights from a variety of sources such as Analytics and Consumer Insights – to implement those best practices and insights into our marketing strategies
- Collaborates with our executive team, development team, external publishers and agencies to develop the creative platform for our games, along with a forward-thinking vision for our studio
- Key partner to our Game Development teams to ensure the marketing campaigns align with the brand guidelines and the product
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build awareness of Ready At Dawn, its games and ongoing community engagement efforts.
- Lead and directly contribute to the creation of compelling external communications efforts such as press releases, web content, social media campaigns, and participation in industry events and conferences.
- Able to successfully create, plan, and execute strategic yet creative PR initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public relations, or relevant field
- Experience: 5+ years in a strategy or planning role within a creative agency, gaming or entertainment industries
- Digital marketing know-how: understands the role algorithms play, the nuances of consumer behavior in open/closed networks, and can visualize the consumer journey across channels
- Passion for video games and the video game industry
APPLYTo apply please email [email protected]
Please include the following:
- The job you are applying for in the subject line
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio / Website / Demo Reel
- Please include an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted