Senior Environment Model and Layout Artist
Ready At Dawn is looking for talented and passionate Senior Environment Model and Layout Artists to join us in creating high profile original titles for both the VR and AAA console spaces.
Our team is growing, so come join one of the preeminent independent video-game developers in the world.
Successful candidates are able to quickly understand custom toolsets and deliver assets within the confines of real-time engine constraints and programming and gameplay requirements. The ability to work both independently and in cooperation with Designers and other Artists to complete assigned projects and demonstration of strong artistic interpretation skills is also required.
- Strong modeling and texturing skills and a excellent sense of spatial relations and structural logic
- Strong artistic interpretative ability within the context of a particular art style and gameplay.
- Efficient organization and communication skills and ability to prioritize and execute ideas within a schedule
- Excellent technical and artistic problem solving
- Experience Level: 3+ years as a game environment artist
- Software: Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush or equivalent
Additional Skills (Pluses):
- Strong architecture or traditional art background
- Lighting or cinematography experience
- Any other game related art or design experience (FX, scripting, etc)
Submitted demo reels must include samples of previous work and an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted along with resume featuring references.
Please send samples of your work with your application.
APPLYTo apply please email [email protected]
Please include the following:
- The job you are applying for in the subject line
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio / Website / Demo Reel
- Please include an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted