Senior Environment Texture Artist
Ready At Dawn is looking for talented and passionate Senior Environment Texture Artists to join us in creating high profile original titles for both the VR and AAA console spaces.
Our team is growing, so come join one of the preeminent independent video-game developers in the world.
- Strong sculpting and painting abilities
- Excellent grasp of strict environment art texel allocation and uv mapping
- Understanding of vertex texture blending techniques
- Strong artistic interpretative ability within the context of a particular art style and gameplay
- Excellent researching and reference gathering skills
- Efficient organization and communication skills and ability to prioritize and execute ideas within a schedule
- Excellent technical and artistic problem solving skills
- Experience Level: 3+ years as an environment texture artist
- Software: Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop experience (or equivalent packages)
Additional Skills (Pluses):
- Strong traditional art skills
- Lighting or photography experience
- Environment layout / modeling experience
- Be sure to include images of any high res sculpts used to generate your textures
- In addition final beauty shots, please also show breakdown images of color, normal, and spec maps
Submitted demo reels must include samples of previous work and an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted along with resume featuring references.
Please send samples of your work with your application.
APPLYTo apply please email [email protected]
Please include the following:
- The job you are applying for in the subject line
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio / Website / Demo Reel
- Please include an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted