We are looking for an experienced UI Programmer to join us in creating high profile original titles for both VR and AAA console spaces.
Working closely with Conceptual Artists, Game Designers, and Programmers the UI Programmer is responsible for implementing the UI design into the game. Starting from look development and through polished production implementation, the UI Programmer plays a key role in establishing the overall UI experience in the game.
Successful candidates should be programming generalists with experience translating graphic design and typography into working user interfaces. The UI Programmer is responsible for driving the technical development of our UI systems and graphic implementation in a real-time environment. Having excellent organization, communication, and technical problem solving skills are critical to the position.
- Responsible for UI implementation and prototyping
- Responsible for final finishing on in-game and cinematic UI in full production
- Work closely with concept artists, game designers and game programmers on the development on new UI systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be fluent in C++ and demonstrate knowledge of good object oriented software engineering practices
- Have a solid understanding of 3D mathematics.
- Possess exceptional problem solving and debugging skills.
- Be able to write well-structured, readable code.
Additional Skills (Pluses):
- Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator
- Branding and marketing design experience
- Any scripting experience (Python, After Effects, etc)
- Any fx, compositing, post, or motion graphics experience
- Passion about UI and games in general
APPLYTo apply please email [email protected]
Please include the following:
- The job you are applying for in the subject line
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio / Website / Demo Reel
- Please include an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted